Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crystal healings, readings and classes at Rocks and Runes in Burbank: Come on by!

I have a great bit of newsfor those of you in the southern California area. If you’ve been looking for a place to nurture yourself, heal your body and heart and replenish your spirit, come see me at Rocks and Runes in Burbank.

Rocks and Runes

I am now the resident crystal healer and reader for Rocks and Runes. Come on in, check out Wendy’s vast array of crystals and one-of-a-kind jewelry, and see me for a reading or treatment at the same time. Whether you need a quick question answered, or you need a full healing with totem medicine, aromatherapy, crystals or angels, we’re here to help. Call to schedule your appointment today. I will also be teaching classes and workshops there, so check the Rocks and Runes website event calendar or watch this blog for dates and details. I will be working with wendy to develop a product line of alixors and chakra healing tools, so feel free to send suggestions or comments here on the blog and I’ll do my best to put them in the product line. If you aren’t in California, I still do distance readings and healings, and you can always give Wendy or I a call to order the perfect stone or alixor for you.

Come on over and hang out with us for a little while! There’s always something fun and healing going on at Rocks and Runes. It’s a casual friendly atmosphere with great music and wonderful people, puppies and crystals all around you. We get straight down to the heart of your healing, and we’re all about welcoming you by name and learning about you and your unique story.

See you soon at Rocks and Runes!

-Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment